Activate your warranty instantly by filling out our warranty registration form. There are several important reasons to register your product(s):
- Support – Get technical and installation support from Customer Service for applicable products.
- Improved product development – Help us continue to design products that meet your needs through your suggestions and feedback.
- Stay connected to Firecom – Registration offers you a wide range of additional benefits such as notifications of important product updates, special offers and invitations to exclusive Firecom events.
Firecom uses your registration information only to provide you with technical support and updates. We never rent, sell, or lease customer information to third parties.
The warranty registration form is an interactive PDF, which you can fill out and submit online. If you prefer, you may print the form, fill it out, and fax it to 503-620-2943. Click here to get started.
About Our Warranty
Two-year standard limited warranty (Download Warranty Statement )
Firecom backs its innovative products with a two-year standard limited warranty:
- Products are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for two years from date of purchase.
- Warranty applies only to a new product that has been sold through authorized channels.
- All work must be performed by Firecom.
- Warranty is void in case of accident or abuse, or if purchaser attempts to repair, service, or alter the product in any way.
- Warranty does not cover replaceable and consumable parts (e.g., batteries) or damage resulting from replaceable parts.