- Over-the-Head Wired Headset
- Push on/Push off Intercom, listen-only radio
- Extended-range operating temperature: Rated from -40 degrees F to +158 degrees F, this headset works wherever you do.
- Glove-rugged plug: Ergonomic connector is easy to grasp with a gloved hand and swivels to distribute strain at the PTT jack connection.
- Three-way adjustable boom: Precise microphone placement, comfort, and performance.
The Firecom UH-54 wired headset delivers all the benefits of hands-free, full-duplex communication with your crew. Operating with a stand-alone intercom system or integrated with a mobile radio, the flexible design brings all crew members into constant communication. Broad padded headband remains comfortable for hours of wear. Water resistant and comfortable ear seals, extended operating temperature, and robust design make this headset ready for action in virtually any fireground environment.
State-of-the-art ear and hearing protection
- ComLeather over memory foam ear seals for hours of comfortable use
- Enhanced durability and comfort, designed to fit any head size
- 24dB noise reduction rating (NRR)
- IP65 rating for dust/water protection when worn
- Push-on/push-off intercom plus listen-only radio
- Communicates over intercom with push-on, push-off transmit button
- PO/PO button requires solid push, eliminating accidental transmissions
- Fully programmable to user specifications
- Flexible mic boom with slide adjustment for accurate/secure positioning
- Microphone boom rotates for left or right dress
- Noise-cancelling electret microphone ensures optimal clarity
- Programmable microphone gain
- Microphone muff improves clarity by eliminating wind noise
- Black domes for easy cleaning
- Black power-coated headband for durability
- Glove-rugged plug for longer life
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Color: Black
- Noise Reduction Rating: 24dB NRR
- IP-65 rated, when worn
- Operating temperature -40°F (-40°C) to +158°F (+70°C)
- Storage temperature -40°F (-40°C) to +185°F (+85°C)
- Charging temperature 32°F (0°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Salt Spray per J1455, Sec. 4.3
- Humidity per MIL-STD 810F and 810G
- Temperature Shock per MIL-STD 810F and 810G
- Chemical Exposure per MIL-STD 810F and 810G
- Conducted Transients per 7637-2