NFPA-Compliant Headset Hanger Hook
- Retains a wired or wireless headset during emergency maneuvers
- Recommended for use with 50- and 500-Series under-helmet style headsets
- Allows easy, one-handed access to equipment
- No latches or mechanisms to break
- Installs with a single mounting screw
Compliant with NFPA 1901, the Firecom Headset Hanger Hook retains a wired or wireless under-helmet style headset during the severe g-forces of emergency maneuvers.
National Fire Protection Association Standard 1901 mandates securing equipment in the cab and crew areas of emergency response vehicles in the event of an accident. Our patented hanger hook is NFPA-compliant while allowing easy, one-handed access to your wired or wireless under-helmet style Firecom headset.